BIOLOGICAL INOCULANT MycoUp
A biological inoculant that increases crop yields and resistance.
Biological Inoculant EFFECTIVENESSMycoUp stimulates biological processes by improving the crops’ effectiveness in the absorption and assimilation of nutrients. In addition, the use of MycoUp has many other benefits, such as increasing drought tolerance and accelerating soil regeneration.
MycoUp is a 100% biological product based on a new and unique species of mycorrhizal fungus. The intense mycorrhizal colonization of the plants’ root systems promotes greater root growth, greater absorption of water and nutrients from the soil solution, and greater crop yield and robustness of crops.
Better fruit quality and commercial sizes
Better physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the soil
The fungus Glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum present in MycoUp establishes a symbiotic relationship with the plant, which provides the fungus with sugars in exchange for nutrients and water. In this way, MycoUp stimulates the biological processes of the plant with the following beneficial effects:
- Increase in nutrient absorption.
- Increase in physiological activity.
- Positive action on hormonal balance.
- Fast and effective root colonization.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
MycoUp is intended to be used in outdoor or greenhouse horticultural crops: Garlic, Artichoke, Celery, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion/Calçot, Escarole, Asparagus, Strawberry, Pea, Fava Bean, Fennel, Green Bean, Lettuce, Melon, Potatoes, Gherkin, Cucumber, Parsley, Pepper, Paprika , Pepper, Leek, Watermelon, Tomato, Industrial Tomato, Carrot and more.
- Horticultural crops: apply with a rate of 2.5 lb/acre from the seventh day after the transplantation in either green house, field or hydroponic.
- Strawberries: apply with a rate of 2.5 lb/acre, from the twentieth day after the transplantation.
- On woody crops (citrus, pome or stone fruit, tropical, subtropical, olive tree, vine and others): apply with the beginning of the vegetation or after harvesting:
- in young plantation: 1.5 lb/acre.
- in full working plantation: 2.5 lb/acre.
- For other crops, please check with our technical advisors.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
Provide us with your contact details and download a product presentation including performance tests results and the product technical data sheets.