A biofertilizer that guarantees effective and controlled nitrogen contribution
BIOFERTILIZER EFFECTIVENESSThe solution to saving on nitrogen fertilization by making nitrogen available throughout the crop cycle while reducing our environmental impact. With BlueN, the plant naturally obtains up to 60% of its nitrogen requirements.
Increased crop profitability
Regulated and effective nitrogen contribution
Improvement in environmental sustainability
HOW IT WORKS
BlueN is composed of the exclusive and patented endophytic bacterium, Methylobacterium symbioticum, which naturally provides nitrogen to the plant.
- BlueN enters the plant through the leaves in its initial stages of development and quickly colonizes the crop's phyllosphere.
- BlueN converts nitrogen from the air into ammonium, directly and constantly metabolizing it into amino acids throughout the growing season.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
BlueN controlled trials on different crops have offered the following results:
- Rice: 42% savings on nitrogen fertilization.
- Corn: 40% savings on nitrogen fertilization coverage.
- Organic corn: 56% increase in yield (kg/ha)
- Grape vines: up to 40% increase in yield and pH reduction
BlueN is approved for use in organic agriculture and in specially protected areas.
HOW TO USE IT
- BlueN requires a single application consisting of one dose per hectare mixed with a solution for foliage application.
- BlueN is compatible with most herbicides and fungicides.
BlueN increases environmental sustainability in several ways:It reduces the excess application of nitrates in agricultural soils, reducing their degradation. It prevents the contamination of aquifers caused by nitrate leaching..
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
Provide us with your contact details and download our performance tests results and a product presentation.