To be global leaders in the BioAgro sector through innovative solutions to meet farmers’ needs.
SYMBORG, EXPERTS IN BIOTECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AND IN AGRICULTURAL INNOVATION
The company helps farmers maximize their yield while overcoming the challenge of sustainability, providing innovative biological solutions.
Symborg focuses its activity on the development of innovative technology and shares its experience in the international arena. Today, the company has subsidiaries in Europe, the USA, South America and Asia, and its products are used in more than 50 countries.
A COMMITTED ACTOR IN BIOTECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO AGRICULTURE
Symborg works every day to promote international research and development of mycorrhizal technologies as a member of the IMS (International Mycorrhiza Society). The company is also part of the IBMA (International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association) and the BPIA (Biological Product Industry Alliance) and actively participates in promoting the concept of biological control methods in sustainable agriculture, raising awareness about biopesticides as effective products and making improvements in regulatory processes worldwide.
Countries with a commercial presence
Headquarters of its own
We are global leaders in the Bioagro sector because of our innovative solutions to meet the farmers’ needs.
We help farmers maximize their harvests with minimal resources and without risking human, animal, or environmental health.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Total quality.
- Human capital.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MARKETED IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES,
WITH OUR OWN HEADQUARTERS IN 9 OF THEM (SPAIN, USA, MEXICO, CHILE, PERU, FRANCE, TURKEY, CHINA AND BRAZIL).
- 95% of our employees have received Higher Education.
- 10% of our employees have a PhD.
- We train continuously to successfully face tomorrow's challenges.
We develop our activity while working closely with farmers.
More than 100 technicians support farmers and distribution worldwide.
SYMBORG THROUGH TIME
- MycoUp launch.
- Winners of the 21st Entrepreneur Award of the Region of Murcia.
- EITB SEAL.
- MycoUp 360 launch.
- Resid launch.
- Opening of the first subsidiary: California.
- Resid HC and VitaSoil launch.
- Subsidiary in Mexico.
- Acquisition of TrichoSym.
- Resid MG launch.
- Subsidiaries in China and Turkey.
- Investment in the company ThinkBio.
- Subsidiaries in Peru and France. - BlueN launch. - F1rstCrop launch.