To be global leaders in the BioAgro sector through innovative solutions to meet the farmers’ needs.
SYMBORG, EXPERTS IN AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION
Through innovative biological solutions, we help farmers maximize their yields while meeting the challenge of sustainability.
We share this expertise in our subsidiaries in Brazil, Chile, China, France, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Turkey, the United States, and we reach more than 50 countries with our products.
A COMMITTED ACTOR IN BIOTECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO AGRICULTURE
Symborg works every day to promote international research and development of mycorrhizal technologies as a member of the IMS (International Mycorrhiza Society). The company is also part of the IBMA (International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association) and the BPIA (Biological Product Industry Alliance) and actively participates in promoting the concept of biological control methods in sustainable agriculture, raising awareness about biopesticides as effective products and making improvements in regulatory processes worldwide.
Countries with a commercial presence
Headquarters of its own
Total quality is one of the values that shape Symborg's identity. As a world leader in biotechnology, our commitment to quality drives us to continuously improve our products and customer service.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Total quality.
- Human capital.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MARKETED IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES,
WITH OUR OWN HEADQUARTERS IN 9 OF THEM (SPAIN, USA, MEXICO, CHILE, PERU, FRANCE, TURKEY, CHINA AND BRAZIL).
- 95% of our employees have received Higher Education.
- 10% of our employees have a PhD.
- We train continuously to successfully face tomorrow's challenges.
We develop our activity while working closely with farmers.
More than 100 technicians support farmers and distribution worldwide.
SYMBORG THROUGH TIME
- MycoUp launch.
- Winners of the 21st Entrepreneur Award of the Region of Murcia.
- Opening of the US subsidiary.
- EITB SEAL.
- MycoUp 360 launch.
- Resid launch.
- Resid HC and VitaSoil launch.
- Subsidiary in Mexico.
- Acquisition of TrichoSym.
- Resid MG launch.
- Subsidiaries in China and Turkey.
- Investment in the company ThinkBio.
- Subsidiaries in Peru and France. - BlueN launch. - F1rstCrop launch.
- Subsidiary in Brazil. - Over 100 employees. - SOPEF investment fund managed by MCH enters into Symborg.
- Balius launch. - Qlimax launch. - Symborg and Corteva Agriscience agreement for BlueN™ Technology distribution. - TROOP Garden line launch.
- Glen Biotech acquisition. - Beauveria bassiana 203: listed as bioinsecticide by EU. - Corteva Agriscience signs agreement to acquire Symborg- - TROOP Garden receives the Iberflora Innovation 2022 award. - Launch of Thydra.
- Corteva Agriscience acquires Symborg. - Raphael Godinho: Symborg’s new General Manager.