We develop biotechnology to maximize yields without producing waste.
R&D&I: KEY COMPONENT OF SUCCESS
Symborg conducts microbial extractions in forests, deserts, icy areas, sea beds or agricultural soils, where we find new microorganisms.
We select the microorganisms carefully: we have a collection of more than 10,000 selected strains, which may potentially become products.
We then define our targets based on the farmers’ needs and the current agricultural market.
- Candidate substances are tested in the Experimental Farms.
- The result is an active substance that will become a biotechnological solution.
We work to improve existing products, constantly refining production research processes and validating the progress of our R&D department. All our departments work together to improve the quality and outcome of the final product.
ALWAYS RELYING ON OUR EXPERIMENTAL FARMS
- We have 30,000 m² dedicated to biotechnological agricultural experimentation.
- Reproduction of all types of growing conditions: outdoors, greenhouse, conventional soil, hydroponics.
- Development and validation of new product lines.
BIOTECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONSProduction and commercialization of biotechnological products
We cover all the different productive systems