- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data: SYMBORG CORPORATE, SL.
- CIF: B73907123.
- Address: Industrial Estate Cabezo Cortado, Avenida Jesús Martínez Cortado, 51, 30100, Murcia.
- Email: email@example.com
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or other. In general, said data will be, as appropriate, the following:
- Your identifying information (For example: Your first name, last name, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data we need to be able to provide the service or give access to the functionality in question.
Please note that, if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet the requests or claims you make through the various means incorporated into our website: We only process personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your requests or claims.
- Symborg Academy: We only process the personal data strictly necessary to create your registration in Symborg Academy, as well as manage the courses you sign up to.
- For marketing purposes: To the extent that you consent to receive marketing communications, your personal data will be used to periodically send company newsletters. Remember that you can unsubscribe from these communications at any time and at no cost by emailing the controller or by following the instructions we will provide in each of our communications.
- For social media management. If you follow us or contact us through the different social media sites where we are present, we will process the data you provide us through them with the sole purpose of responding to your messages or comments and managing our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services (Cookies). If you access our Platform, we hereby inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e., to understand the way users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. In addition, from time to time, we may carry out quality actions and surveys to determine the level of satisfaction of our customers and users and to detect any areas for improvement.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them. There are different lawful bases for each of the following purposes:
- Response to requests for information. The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the data subject.
- Symborg Academy. The lawful basis is the consent provided when signing up to our courses.
- Marketing. The lawful basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you provide or our legitimate interest.
- Social media sites. The lawful basis is the informed consent to respond to queries raised through the social media site, as well as the moment you follow us and agree to be part of our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies). User consent for the implementation of cookies.
- Request for information. We will process your data for as long as necessary to deal with your request and for one year thereafter.
- Symborg Academy. The data will be stored during the term of the course and then for the time required by legal obligations.
- Marketing. We will process your data until you ask to opt out or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Social media sites. We will process your data for as long as necessary to deal with to your request and while you are a follower of our profile.
Personal data will not be transferred or disclosed to third parties, except in case of legal obligation, if we obtain your express consent or if we believe there is a legitimate interest on our part, which will be duly communicated to you.
However, we hereby inform you that we are present on the following social media sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, to keep our followers informed about the company’s news and services.
You can access these social media sites voluntarily through the links available on the website itself or by accessing them directly, on your own, from a browser or installed app.
Please note that this website is not responsible for how these social media sites may use these data. However, when these data are generated on the social media site and come from an interaction with our official account, we will be joint controllers along with the social media site.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
This way, before clicking on the social media logos on our website, you can be informed and redirected with prior knowledge of the processing of your data, on a voluntary basis.
Other technological services:
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that you can exercise your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we deem it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or lawful basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to your data that we have.
Ask us to rectify any data we already have. Bear in mind that by actively providing us with your personal data through any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any change or modification to them.
Ask us to delete your data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we needed to process them as we have informed you above, or when we no longer have a lawful basis to do so.
Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which involves asking us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to store them longer than necessary in certain cases when you need us to. If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Receive personal data concerning you that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to pass it on to another controller.
Furthermore, whenever the lawful basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Lastly, we hereby inform you of your right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority for data protection matters, which, in this case, is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.