Biostimulant Resid MG
A biostimulant specially developed for grains with a microgranulated concentrated particle formulation, that contains our exclusive species of mycorrhizal fungus as an active ingredient.
MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESSResid MG is a biostimulant that contains the exclusive species of mycorrhizal fungus, Glomus iranicum var. tenuihypharum, and which has been specially developed for grains with a 1mm microgranulated concentrated particle formulation.
Resid MG quickly colonizes the roots of plants, which causes greater root growth, greater absorption of water and nutrients, and greater robustness and yield in crops.
The direct benefits are:
- Greater crop production and homogeneity.
- Better resistance to abiotic stress (water, salt, etc.)
- Better physical, chemical, and microbiological properties of the soil.
HOW IT WORKS
The Glomus iranicum var. tenuihypharum fungus in Resid MG establishes a symbiotic relationship with the plant, which provides sugars in exchange for nutrients and water. In this way, Resid MG stimulates the plant's biological processes obtaining the following beneficial effects:
- It increases nutrient absorption.
- It increases the plant's physiological activity.
- It promotes the plant's hormonal balance.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
The use of RESID MG is suitable for sowing grains and cereals, except for the following families: Chenopodiaceae, Cruciferaceae, Fumariaceae, Cyperaceae, Commelinaceae, Urticaceae and Poligonaceae.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
10 kg Resid MG/ha.
- Resid MG is compatible with most common fungicides. There is no risk in direct contact between the grain and Resid MG.
- Safety period: there is no safety period as it is a ZERO WASTE product.
Provide us with your contact details and download our performance test results.