We develop biotechnology to maximize yields without producing waste.
R&D&I: KEY COMPONENT OF SUCCESS
Symborg conducts microbial extractions in forests, deserts, icy areas, sea beds or agricultural soils, where we find new microorganisms.
We select the microorganisms carefully: we have a collection of more than 10,000 selected strains, which may potentially become products.
We then define our targets based on the farmers’ needs and the current agricultural market.
- Candidate substances are tested in the Experimental Farms.
- The result is an active substance that will become a biotechnological solution.
We work to improve existing products, constantly refining production research processes and validating the progress of our R&D department. All our departments work together to improve the quality and outcome of the final product.
ALWAYS RELYING ON OUR EXPERIMENTAL FARMS
- We have 30,000 m² dedicated to biotechnological agricultural experimentation.
- Reproduction of all types of growing conditions: outdoors, greenhouse, conventional soil, hydroponics.
- Development and validation of new product lines.
Production and commercialization of exclusive and patented products based on microorganisms.
We cover all the different productive systems.
MICROGRANULATION AT SOWING TIME
Core value and cornerstone.