- Next October 5th, at 15:00 h CEST, Jesús Juárez, CEO of Symborg, will participate in the round table “Science and nutrition: improving food properties to increase health”.
- BNEW – Barcelona New Economy Week, offers face-to-face and online attendance. Register here BNEW Barcelona.
It is a pleasure for Symborg to have been invited to participate in an event with which we feel so identified: the Barcelona New Economy Week – #BNEW2021. The common denominator is the New Economy and sustainability.
Jesús Juárez, Symborg’s CEO, participates in the BFOODTECH round table, “Science and nutrition: improving food properties to increase health”, which will take place on Tuesday, October 5th at 15:00 h CEST.
“Among other topics, we will reflect on the impact of agricultural biotechnology on the sustainability of the food chain,” Juarez explains.
“We are facing a global challenge: to produce more food in a healthier way and with fewer resources. The agri-food chain as a whole is working to adapt to the legal, social and environmental requirements of the 21st century. With biotechnology, we help the industry and farmers to move towards a more sustainable, transparent and healthy model.”
The panel will be composed of:
- PhD. L. Maria Lois, Barcelona – Scientist at CSIC and Principal Investigator Centre for Research in Agricultural Genomics – CRAG.
- Dr. Josep M. del Bas, Barcelona – Nutrition and health unit director at Eurecat.
- Sra. Liliana Peralta, Bogota (Colombia) – President of Colombian Association of Food Science and Technology – ACTA.
- Mr. Jesús Juárez, Murcia – Co-founder & CEO at SYMBORG.
The table will be moderated by Ms. Cristina del Campo, CEO at AINIA.
Would you like to attend? Register now!
- Face-to-face: Edificio La Pedrera – Pg. de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona
- Online: connect to the BNEW platform https://www.bnewbarcelona.com/session.php?id=203