Mycorrhizal Biostimulant MycoUp 360
A biostimulant that increases crop yields and resistance.
BIOSTIMULANT EFFECTIVENESSMycoUp 360 is a 100% biological stimulant composed of a new and unique species of mycorrhizal fungus Glomus iranicum var tenuihypharum and an organic mineral complex: 360.
Glomus iranicum var tenuihypharum promotes the growth of the root system of plants, which improves the efficiency in the absorption of water and nutrients and generates greater vegetative and generative development in the plant.
360 is an organic mineral complex that synergistically with Glomus iranicum var tenuihypharum stimulates the microbial activity of the soil and allows to achieve the biological balance of the soil.
The direct benefits are:
Optimum development of the plant in the presence of nematodes
Greater production and homogeneity of the plant
Better fruit quality and commercial sizes
Better physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the soil
how it works
The fungus Glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum present in MycoUp 360 establishes a symbiotic relationship with the plant, which provides the fungus with sugars in exchange for nutrients and water. In this way, MycoUp 360 stimulates the biological processes of the plant with the following beneficial effects:
- Increase in nutrient absorption.
- Increase in physiological activity.
- Positive action on hormonal balance.
The organic mineral complex present in MycoUp 360 stimulates the microbial flora and favors biological efficiency in the soil.
The plant develops optimally, even in the presence of pathogenic organisms.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
MycoUp 360 is recommended for outdoor or greenhouse soil horticultural crops: garlic, artichoke, celery, eggplant, zucchini, onion / calçot, escarole, asparagus, strawberry, pea, bean, fennel, green beans, lettuce, melon, potatoes, Gherkin, cucumber, parsley, pepper, paprika pepper, leek, watermelon, tomato, tomato for industry, carrot and many more.
Tomato test with inoculation of nematodes at the "Tomás Ferro" Agroalimentary Experimental Farm belonging to the Polytechnic University of Cartagena (UPCT).
- Vegetables: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
- Greenhouse Vegetables: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
- Berries: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
- Citrus: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
- Stone and seed fruits: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
- Table grapes: 3 kg/ha from 7-10 days after the transplant. Repeat every 60-90 days.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
Provide us with your contact details and download products details and performance test results.