A biofertilizer that guarantees effective and controlled nitrogen contribution
BIOFERTILIZER EFFECTIVENESSBlueN increases the profitability of crops without environmental impact. This innovative solution allows nitrogen to be supplied to the crop biologically, making it available throughout the crop cycle in an effective and controlled way.
100% biological solution to provide a large part of the plant’s nitrogen needs.
Regulated and effective nitrogen contribution.
Sustainable and environmentally friendly solution.
BlueN is composed of the exclusive and patented endophytic bacterium, Methylobacterium symbioticum, which naturally provides nitrogen to the plant.
- BlueN enters the plant through the leaves in its initial stages of development and quickly colonizes the crop's phyllosphere.
- BlueN converts nitrogen from the air into ammonium, directly and constantly metabolizing it into amino acids throughout the growing season.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
BlueN controlled trials on different crops have obtained results such as the following:
- Wheat: supply of 33% of the crop's trop-dressing nitrogen needs.
- Corn: supply of 40% of the crop's trop-dressing nitrogen needs.
- Lettuce: supply of 30% of the crop's nitrogen needs.
- Citrus: supply of 25% of the crop's nitrogen needs.
BlueN is approved for use in organic agriculture and in specially protected areas.
- BlueN BlueN requires a single application consisting of one dose per hectare mixed with a solution for foliage application.
- BlueN is compatible with most herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
- It can be applied together with phytosanitary products.
- Suitable to be applied without restrictions in all types of agriculture, even in protected areas.
BlueN increases environmental sustainability in several ways:BlueN is a 100% biological solution that prevents the degradation of agricultural soils and nitrate leaching. BlueN contributes to reducing the carbon footprint in production, logistics and the field.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
Provide us with your contact details and download a product presentation including performance tests results.