BIOLOGICAL INOCULANT MycoUp
A biostimulant that increases crop yields and resistance.
Biostimulant EFFECTIVENESSMycoUp is a 100% biological stimulant based on a new and unique species of mycorrhizal fungus. The intense mycorrhizal colonization of the plants’ root systems promotes greater root growth, greater absorption of water and nutrients, and greater crop yield and robustness of crops.
The direct benefits are:
Better fruit quality and commercial sizes.
Better physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the soil.
HOW IT WORKS
The fungus Glomus iranicum var. Tenuihypharum present in MycoUp establishes a symbiotic relationship with the plant, which provides the fungus with sugars in exchange for nutrients and water. In this way, MycoUp stimulates the biological processes of the plant with the following beneficial effects:
- Increase in nutrient absorption.
- Increase in physiological activity.
- Positive action on hormonal balance.
- Fast and effective root colonization.
CROPS THAT BENEFIT
MycoUp is intended to be used in outdoor or greenhouse horticultural crops: Garlic, Artichoke, Celery, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion/Calçot, Escarole, Asparagus, Strawberry, Pea, Fava Bean, Fennel, Green Bean, Lettuce, Melon, Potatoes, Gherkin, Cucumber, Parsley, Pepper, Paprika , Pepper, Leek, Watermelon, Tomato, Industrial Tomato, Carrot and more.
- Vegetables: 3.0 kg/ha from 7 days after the transplant.
- Strawberries: 3.0 kg/ha from 20 days after the transplant.
- For other crops, consult a technical advisor or distributor.
- It is recommended to apply MycoUp 10 days before or after products based on Trichoderma spp. to avoid competition.
- The use in mixture with other fertilizers or phytosanitary products is not recommended.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
Provide us with your contact details and download products details and performance test results.